There have been cases of malicious harassment and slanderous e-mails being sent using this service.
Please do not send malicious e-mails, as it is a crime to do so.
Onetime Mail promptly responds to requests from police/judicial agencies for disclosure of the sender's connecting IP address.
If you are troubled by malicious e-mails, you can reject receiving e-mails.
Please click here to set up.
*Please be sure to read the Disclaimer before using this service.
Onetime Mail is a service that allows anyone to issue a disposable e-mail address that can be used for one week immediately.
It's free, no registration required, and available from any PC, smart phone, tablet, etc.! Try it out!
*This service is free of charge, but packet communication charges are to be borne by the customer.
*If you wish to use e-mail for a longer period of time, such as to communicate with friends, we recommend using a free service such as Yahoo Mail.
- You can send and reply to as well as receive e-mails.
- You can use this service on PCs, smartphones, tablets, etc.
- You cannot use this service if your browser's cookies are disabled or if you are in incognito mode.
- The period of use can be extended.
- However, it is not possible to extend the period of use after the period of availability (7 days) has expired.
- You can forward all exchanged e-mails to a specific e-mail address at once.
- The email may not be displayed properly depending on your email client software.
- Because the subscription period is short, you will rarely receive spam or fraudulent e-mails.
- Please be aware that there is a possibility of information leakage to third parties when using this service on a PC in an Internet cafe or on a device shared by multiple users.
- The service may be subject to maintenance with advance notice. In such cases, we may limit the functionality for an extended period of time.
- Please note that the Service will not operate properly on browsers or terminals that do not allow the use of Java script cookies.
- The domain (@ and after) of the e-mail address will be changed at irregular intervals.
- For security reasons, once an e-mail address is used, it is not reused within this service, but please be aware that it may be used by a third party after the domain name is returned.
- The operator of this service is not responsible for any damages, disputes with third parties, or double awards that may occur as a result of using this service. Please use the Service at your own risk.
- The operator of the Service may restrict the use of the Service by using the IP address of the sender if it is judged to be a hindrance to the operation of the Service.
- In the event that a user causes damage through unauthorized use of this service by automatic processing, etc., the user is obligated to compensate the operator of this service.
- In the event that a request is made by a governmental or judicial agency to provide access logs or other information, the information will be provided without notice to the user.
Copyright © 2011-2022 Onetime Mail is operated by a Japanese non-profit organization, TokoNet.